Package: openswan (1:2.6.37-3)
Links for openswan
Download Source Package openswan:
- Homepage [www.openswan.org]
Internet Key Exchange daemon
Openswan is an IPsec based VPN solution for the Linux kernel. It can use the native IPsec stack as well as the KLIPS kernel module. Both IKEv1 and IKEv2 protocols are supported.
The Openswan IKE daemon is named pluto. It was inherited from the FreeS/WAN project, but provides improved X.509 certificate support and other features.
In order to use the KLIPS IPsec code instead of the native version, you will need to either install openswan-modules-source and build the appropriate module for your kernel or use openswan-modules-dkms which automates this task.
Other Packages Related to openswan
- dep: bsdmainutils
- collection of more utilities from FreeBSD
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: libcurl3 (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: openssl
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related cryptographic tools