Package: libspectrum8 (1.0.0-3)
Links for libspectrum8
Download Source Package libspectrum:
- Homepage [fuse-emulator.sourceforge.net]
ZX Spectrum emulator library - Shared libraries
libspectrum is a fairly simple library designed to make the handling of various ZX Spectrum emulator-related file formats easy.
So far it handles:
* Snapshots: .z80, .szx, .sna (all read/write), .zxs, .sp., .snp and +D snapshots (read only). * Tape images: .tzx, .tap, .spc, .sta and .ltp (read/write) and Warajevo .tap, Z80Em and CSW version 1 (read only). * Input recordings: .rzx (read/write). * Timex cartridges: .dck (read only). * IDE hard disk images: .hdf (read/write).
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libspectrum8
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libaudiofile1 (>= 0.3.3)
- Open-source version of SGI's audiofile library
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.5)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime