Package: uw-mailutils (8:2007f~dfsg-2)
Links for uw-mailutils
Download Source Package uw-imap:
- Homepage [www.washington.edu]
c-client support programs
IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) is a method of accessing electronic messages kept on a (possibly shared) mail server.
The UW (University of Washington) IMAP toolkit provides the c-client mail-handling library supporting various network transport methods, file system storage formats, and authentication and authorization methods.
This package contains helper tools for the libc-client library:
- mailutil: utility program which helps manage email mailboxes (both local and IMAP/POP3/NNTP); - dmail: MDA (Mail Delivery Agent) for use with procmail; - tmail: MDA for use with the system mailer (such as Sendmail or Postfix).
Other Packages Related to uw-mailutils
- dep: libc-client2007e
- c-client library for mail protocols - library files
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- SSL shared libraries