Package: python-coverage (3.4-3)
Links for python-coverage
Download Source Package python-coverage:
- Homepage [nedbatchelder.com]
code coverage tool for Python
The ‘coverage’ library measures which parts (statements) of a Python program are executed while it is run. This is useful for testing: those parts of a program that are not executed by the tests have not been tested.
This package contains the Python ‘coverage’ library and the ‘python-coverage’ program to perform and report coverage tests.
Other Packages Related to python-coverage
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: libjs-jquery-tablesorter
- Flexible client-side table sorting
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources