Package: nutcpc (2.4.3-2.2)
Links for nutcpc
Download Source Package nufw:
- Homepage [www.nufw.org]
The authenticating firewall [client]
NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target. It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a strict security model and can apply different access rules to users connected on the same host, for example.
nutcpc is a console-mode client for the NUFW authenticating firewall. It is in charge of authenticating the user, and replying to nuauth requests to send information on network connections.
Other Packages Related to nutcpc
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.5)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libnuclient4 (= 2.4.3-2.2)
- The authenticating firewall [client library]
- dep: libnussl1
- The authenticating firewall [SSL library]