Package: nagios3-cgi (3.2.1-2+squeeze1)
Links for nagios3-cgi
Download Source Package nagios3:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- sean finney (QA Page)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.nagios.org]
cgi files for nagios3
Nagios is a monitoring and management system for hosts, services and networks. nagios3-common contains the common files for the nagios3 package.
Nagios' features include:
* Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, PING, etc.) * Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks * Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events (for proactive problem resolution) * Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.)
Nagios is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit your own needs.
This package is the new version 3.x series of nagios, which replaced the 2.x versions.
Nagios is a replacement of the Netsaint project. It accepts and uses the previous Netsaint modules transparently.
Upstream URL: http://www.nagios.org/
Other Packages Related to nagios3-cgi
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: apache2-utils
- utility programs for webservers
- dep: coreutils (>= 4.5.3)
- GNU core utilities
- dep: libjpeg62 (>= 6b1)
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library (version 6.2)
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: nagios3-common (= 3.2.1-2+squeeze1)
- support files for nagios3
- dep: ucf (>= 0.28)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: apache2
- Apache HTTP Server metapackage
also a virtual package provided by apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, monkey, nginx, ocsigen, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- rec: nagios-images (>> 0.1)
- Collection of images and icons for the nagios system