Package: libssh-dev (0.4.5-3+squeeze1)
Links for libssh-dev
Download Source Package libssh:
- Homepage [www.libssh.org]
A tiny C SSH library. Development files
The ssh library was designed to be used by programmers needing a working SSH implementation by the mean of a library. The complete control of the client is made by the programmer. With libssh, you can remotely execute programs, transfer files, use a secure and transparent tunnel for your remote programs. With its SFTP implementation, you can play with remote files easily.
This package contains development files.
Other Packages Related to libssh-dev
- dep: libssh-4 (= 0.4.5-3+squeeze1)
- A tiny C SSH library
- dep: libssl-dev
- SSL development libraries, header files and documentation
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development
- sug: libssh-doc
- A tiny C SSH library. Documentation files