Package: liblinear-tools (1.6+dfsg-1)
Links for liblinear-tools
Download Source Package liblinear:
- Homepage [www.csie.ntu.edu.tw]
Standalone applications for LIBLINEAR
LIBLINEAR is a library for learning linear classifiers for large scale applications. It supports Support Vector Machines (SVM) with L2 and L1 loss, logistic regression, multi class classification and also Linear Programming Machines (L1-regularized SVMs). Its computational complexity scales linearly with the number of training examples making it one of the fastest SVM solvers around. It also provides Python bindings.
This package contains the standalone applications.
Other Packages Related to liblinear-tools
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: liblinear1 (= 1.6+dfsg-1)
- Library for Large Linear Classification
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: libsvm-tools
- The LIBSVM binary tools