Package: python-gobject-dbg (2.21.4+is.2.21.3-1)
Links for python-gobject-dbg
Download Source Package pygobject:
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
Python bindings for the GObject library (debug extension)
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the Python bindings for GObject. It is mostly used by other bindings to map their GObjects to Python objects.
This package contains the extensions built for the python debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python-gobject-dbg
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: python-dbg
- debug build of the Python Interpreter (version 2.6)
- dep: python-gobject (= 2.21.4+is.2.21.3-1)
- Python bindings for the GObject library