Пакет: buffycli (0.5-1)
Връзки за buffycli
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Информация за разработчици (PTS)
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник buffycli.
a text mode alternative to Buffy
buffycli displays a compact summary of your mail folders in text-mode, and allows to invoke a command (usually a mail reader) on them. It is written with the intent of being a handy everyday tool for people handling large volumes of mail. For mutt users, this can be a nice front-end to supplement the simple built-in folder browser when one has many folders to keep track of. It tries hard to work out of the box: it looks for mail folders in sensible places and comes with reasonable defaults.
buffycli uses the same backend as Buffy, but it outputs text to the terminal, rather than a GUI window. It is thus suitable to be used over SSH links, and fits nicely with window managers that are primarily used to organise terminals.
The program is functional but still very young, and only Maildir and Mailbox format are supported at the moment.
Други пакети, свързани с buffycli
- dep: libbuffy-perl (>= 0.10)
- Perl wrapper for the libbuffy library
- dep: libtext-formattable-perl
- Perl module to format text tables
- dep: libtie-ixhash-perl
- ordered associative arrays for Perl
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: procps
- /proc file system utilities