Package: ht (2.0.18-1)
Links for ht
Download Source Package ht:
- Homepage [hte.sourceforge.net]
Viewer/editor/analyser (mostly) for executables
This program is a file viewer, editor and analyzer for text, binary, and (especially) executable files - in other words it is an advanced hexeditor and disassembler.
For more info (e.g. keybindings) see the README file!
1. Supported file formats
- common object file format (COFF/XCOFF32) - executable and linkable format (ELF) - linear executables (LE) - standard DO$ executables (MZ) - new executables (NE) - portable executables (PE32/PE64) - java class files (CLASS) - Mach exe/link format (MachO) - X-Box executable (XBE) - Flat (FLT) - PowerPC executable format (PEF)2. Code & Data Analyser
- finds branch sources and destinations recursively - finds procedure entries - creates labels based on this information - creates xref information - allows to interactively analyse unexplored code - allows to create/rename/delete labels - allows to create/edit comments - supports x86, ia64, alpha, ppc and java code3. Target systems
- DJGPP - GNU/Linux - FreeBSD - OpenBSD - Win32
Please note that the program is called "hte" not "ht" as the package name suggests.
Other Packages Related to ht
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: liblzo2-2
- data compression library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library