Package: xapian-tools (1.2.3-2)
Links for xapian-tools
Download Source Package xapian-core:
- Homepage [xapian.org]
Basic tools for Xapian search engine library
This package contains several tools related to Xapian.
- copydatabase: Copy one or more Xapian databases. - delve: Inspect the contents of a Xapian database. - quartzcheck: Check the validity of a quartz-format Xapian database. - quartzcompact: Compact a quartz database, or merge and compact several. - quartzdump: Dump (part of) a quartz-format Xapian database. - quest: Command line search of a Xapian database. - xapian-check: Check the validity of a Xapian database. - xapian-compact: Compact a quartz database, or merge and compact several. - xapian-progsrv: stdin/stdout based server, for searching databases remotely. - xapian-tcpsrv: TCP based server, used for searching databases remotely.
The Xapian search engine library is a highly adaptable toolkit which allows developers to easily add advanced indexing and search facilities to their own applications. It implements the probabilistic model of information retrieval, and provides facilities for performing ranked free-text searches, relevance feedback, phrase searching, boolean searching, stemming, and simultaneous update and searching. It is highly scalable, and is capable of working with collections containing hundreds of millions of documents.
Other Packages Related to xapian-tools
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library
- dep: libxapian22 (= 1.2.3-2)
- Search engine library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime