Package: libextractor1c2a (1:0.5.23+dfsg-7 and others)
Links for libextractor1c2a
Download Source Package libextractor:
- Homepage [www.gnunet.org]
extracts meta-data from files of arbitrary type (library)
GNU libextractor provides developers of file-sharing networks, file managers, and WWW-indexing bots with a universal library to obtain meta-data about files.
Currently, libextractor supports the following formats: HTML, PDF, PS, OLE2 (DOC, XLS, PPT), OpenOffice (sxw), StarOffice (sdw), DVI, MAN, MP3 (ID3v1 and ID3v2), OGG, WAV, EXIV2, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, DEB, RPM, TAR(.GZ), ZIP, ELF, REAL, RIFF (AVI), MPEG, QT and ASF.
Also, various additional MIME types are detected. It can also be used to compute hash functions (SHA-1, MD5, ripemd160).
This package contains the library and all plugins, except EXIV2, MPEG, OGG, OLE2 and thumbail - they are splittet out to libextractor-plugins.
Other Packages Related to libextractor1c2a
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgsf-1-114 (>= 1.14.18)
- Structured File Library - runtime version
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: librpm1 (>= 4.8.0)
- RPM shared library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: libextractor-plugins
- extracts meta-data from files of arbitrary type (plugins)
- sug: libextractor-java
- Package not available
- sug: python-extractor
- extracts meta-data from files of arbitrary type (Python bindings)