Пакет: kbuild (1:0.1.9998svn2543-2~bpo60+1) [backports]
Връзки за kbuild
Ресурси за Debian:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник kbuild.
- Debian Virtualbox Team (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Michael Meskes (Страница за QA)
- Felix Geyer (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [svn.netlabs.org]
framework for writing simple makefiles for complex tasks
The goals of the kBuild framework:
- Similar behavior cross all supported platforms. - Flexibility, don't create unnecessary restrictions preventing ad-hoc solutions. - Makefile can very simple to write and maintain.
There are four concepts being tried out in the current kBuild incaration:
- One configuration file for a subtree automatically included. - Target configuration templates as the primary mechanism for makefile simplification. - Tools and SDKs for helping out the templates with flexibility. - Non-recursive makefile method by using sub-makefiles.
kBuild does not provide any facilities for checking compiler/library/header configurations, that's not in its scope. If this is important for your project, check out the autoconf tool in the GNU build system. It is possible to use kBuild together with autoconf if you like, but you might just as well use the full GNU package.
Други пакети, свързани с kbuild