Пакет: opendnssec-enforcer-mysql (1.3.2-1~bpo60+1) [backports]
Връзки за opendnssec-enforcer-mysql
Ресурси за Debian:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник opendnssec.
- Начална страница [www.opendnssec.org]
tool to prepare DNSSEC keys (mysql backend)
OpenDNSSEC is a complete DNSSEC zone signing system which is very easy to use with stability and security in mind. There are a lot of details in signing zone files with DNSSEC and OpenDNSSEC covers most of it.
OpenDNSSEC Enforcer, which is a tool to make sure that there are enough keys for all of the zones, and take the policy and key information from the KASP database and turn it into an xml file that the signer can use.
The package contains OpenDNSSEC Enforcer binaries with mysql backend.
Други пакети, свързани с opendnssec-enforcer-mysql
- dep: libdbd-mysql-perl
- Perl5 database interface to the MySQL database
- dep: libldns1 (>= 1.6.0)
- ldns library for DNS programming
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: opendnssec-common (= 1.3.2-1~bpo60+1)
- common configuration files for OpenDNSSEC suite
- dep: opendnssec-enforcer
- tool to prepare DNSSEC keys (common package)